Jan. 6th US Presidential Election Certification
(This is not a political website, however, we may address political hapenings in the world as they related to Biblical Prophecy.)
Today, Tuesday, January 6th, 2021, VP Pence reportedly informed President Donald Trump by letter while Trump was speaking at the DC Rally … that he did not possess the power to block the certification of the election and he will not block the certification of the election. Pence said: “Constitution ‘Constrains Me’ From Rejecting Electoral Votes.”
Well then, it sounds like the US 2020 Presidential election is essentially over.
I know that all people with eyes to see have seen the proof and know the election was riddled with fraud … however, we are genuine Christians by faith have a different modus operandi than politics and the world at large. If we’ve voted we’ve done our due. Ours now is based upon the Bible as it applies to us during this age of “the dispensation of the grace of God.”
1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher [governmental] powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the [governmental] power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4 For he is the [governmental] minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:1-4 (KJV)
We as believers should no longer have any quibble with the new US Government since the Bible tells us all powers in authority are ordained by God. Recall that Jesus of Nazareth never spoke against or resisted the Roman authorities who ruled Israel in His time, crucifying Him. Of course, the Lord may permits the enemies of God and God’s people to come to power as punishment to His wayward people. The Nation Israel of the Old Testament was literally destroyed more than once by cruel powers such as Babylon, due to their disobedience.
On that basis, we now can expect an anti-God governmental Totalitarianism to reign in the USA and then ultimately throughout the world… in the form of the Biblically prophesied ‘One World Government of Antichrist.’ But first will come the Rapture to heaven of the members of church, “the body of Christ.”
The Biblical sequence of events to come are these;
- This will be the One World Political system’ of the 7-year Tribulation period of God’s judgment … under which 2/3’s of humanity will suffer immensely and die.
- All the living during that time will suffer and die except … the believers of Israel’s Kingdom gospel; some of whom will be martyred; one-third of Israel’s population will believe and endure alive, being sheltered by the hand of God … unto the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ … to enter His Millennial Kingdom Reign alive in their human bodies.
- At the end of the 1,000-year (Millennial) Kingdom, ‘the devil and his angels’ will be ‘cast into the lake of fire’ along with ‘death and the grave.’
- Then comes the Final ‘Great White Throne judgment’ of ALL the Dead who yet remain asleep in their ‘graves.’
- These dead to be judged are they who are neither … of the invisible believing church called “the body of Christ,” who will then have already by that time been Raptured to Heaven with Christ for over 1,007 years prior, ‘reigning’ eternally with Christ “in the heavenly places” (2Tim. 2:12) …
nor are these dead who are to be judged … of the kingdom believers in Christ who will dwell eternally on the renewed earth in Christ’s eternal kingdom … where those of the Nation Israel shall co-reign with Christ forever (Rev. 5:8, 20:6).
This is the greatest of times to be alive. It means we today are all the closer to the soon coming ‘Rapture’ or ‘catching away’ of the church that is called “the body of Christ” (Eph. 1:122b-23a) … to dwell and co-reign with Christ “eternal in the heavens” (2Cor. 5:1b).
- All genuine grace believers of today’s dispensational age of “the grace of God,” both the living and the dead, will be Raptured to heaven.
- The living will be Raptured alive first and then the dead believers who are ‘asleep in their graves’ will be resurrected to be Raptured… together with the living … to dwell in heaven with Christ… in our new, glorified, never to die, ‘spirit-bodies.’
Thus, Paul wrote “comfort one another with these words” (v18, Read 1Thess. 4:13-18. 1Cor 15:51-55).
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (KJV)
To read more of the detail regarding the Biblical sequence of events to come as noted above you may want to go to www.artlicursi.com to read the many Articles and Studies concerning these events ‘topically.’ Read “The Rapture” of “the Church, which is His Body,” Dispensationally Considered” go to; http://www.artlicursi.com/series/rapture-church-which-his-body-dispensationally-considered