The Christian Has the Answers to satisfy the Questions Concerning Their;
ORIGIN - MEANING - MORALITY – ULTIMATE DESTINY
‘Theosophy’ concerns any of various forms of philosophical or religious thought based on a spiritual insight into the divine nature. For the Christian… he has received and entered the knowing well of God’s love and grace, having the knowledge and understanding of all life’s issues and concerns.
It is a sad thing that the vast majority of human beings have no understanding of the issue of life because they reject the God of the Universe and See themselves at the god of their own lives.
The knowledgeable Christian enjoys “the riches of His [Christ’s] inheritance” that is there’s “in union with Christ” and find in Him and His written “word” sufficient answers to every concern, situation and circumstance encountered in life. When combined with the innermost resource of His Spirit of life to supply the strength to endure all the negatives of life and learns to prosper spiritually by them. Having all the Christian has a joyful outlook on all that he must endure in this life on earth before being raptured to heaven for eternity.
Four Key Questions Innately Manifest in the Heart of Every Human Being:
- ORIGIN – Our understanding of God’s creative power and His inclusion of mankind according to His purpose.
- MEANING – The Christian meaning of life touches all his experiences in this temporal life on earth unto his eternal destiny to dwell with Christ “eternally in heavens.”
A Christian's life is one devoted to living for God. Instead of being changed by the world, the Christian is changed by Christ and then changes the world. In addition, the Christian life includes much growth through self-denial, self-indulgence, endurance and perseverance by the inner power of the Spirit of life in Christ within the believer’s spirit.
- MORALITY – The spontaneous “fruit” of a ‘proper understanding of’ and ‘proper living that comes by an intimate relationship with God. We are willingly subject to Him and our LORD.
- Heteronomous – subject to external law and control - under which he chafes
- Autonomous – subject to self-law, self-control - In which every man fails
- Theonomous – subject to God’s Law, and the power of His Spirit of life in the Believer
- DESTINY – 1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle [body] were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house [spirit-body] not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 Corinthians 5:1 (KJV)
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep [have died], that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent [precede] them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (KJV)
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery [secret]; We shall not all sleep [die], but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 1 Corinthians 15:51-55 (KJV)
12 If we suffer [sustained by Him], we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us [reigning]: 2 Timothy 2:12 (KJV)