Few Christians realize that there are Two Gospels in the so-called New Testament of their Bible. In fact, these two gospels relate to;
- Two Different people groups of God;
- To whom Two Different Gospels apply
- For those who lived during Two Different dispensational ages of God,
- Under the message and God given instructions from Two Different sets of messengers for them,
- Preaching Two Different sets of requirements for eternal salvation,
- Leading to Two Different eternal outcomes
- In accord with God’s eternal plan for Two Spheres called “the Heaven” and “the Earth.”
- ,, by Jesus of Nazareth the “Kingdom gospel” was
- , Paul’s during the age of as “ [one]
how of pure graceus
,This of them and temporary “blinding” the Nation cf. ., 25 has among men that dated back todus
,the of God,God now s Israel as Gentiles. Thus,,,,,, “” of salvation by grace through faith alone in Christ, thus “all men” stand
Maintained Distinction Among the Races
[m] and then His ,NOT
the, “the body of Christ’s”
By contrast ,,. W“” while we remain are
20 For our
conversation [citizenship] is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious [resurrected] body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. Philippians 3:20-21 (KJV)
, the Nation ,under its blessings were to be conditional and Israel . Israelhad , of Israelites, (James 2:26)
,,,,, ,not required but they would in Christ … and having received His righteous “Spirit of life” into our spirit. ,
iwater ,,“ 
“, ““ ,,
“,,“ “; because he did not know this until he learned this from Paul years later (see 2 Peter 3:15-16)
Jesus , sins of all men, past present and future sins.
“”, regardless of their race, ;
, as that ,
tells us in Galatians how he of Messianic some “” A in heaven cf.
“[from the Holy Spirit] [ Jewish Messianic],
,,,vowed d“ only new gospel and “ “ ““ after going to all Israel FIRST.
, to divide their ministry to Israel from Paul’s to the Gentiles, Israel had “fallen” apostate again and finally “k,,
, apostolos,“Jesus’ “ , “
“ “ “
Jesus’ “ and it “,“ of God With the stoning of Stephen romised kingdom, ,,, prophesied,
“,,,;,UNTIL [at the Rapture]
,, its scope,, and gospel "," when at Jerusalem, saying, "they added nothing to me" (Gal 2:6), , it was he who them.
tells us, James, , “, ,,his new "